The organization is able to continue to conduct the numerous projects that have brought national, regional, state, and local attention through our primary fundraisers:
- Primary Fundraiser: Bethel 5K/Half Marathon Race is the oldest half marathon in NC and the third oldest in the Southeast. It is regionally and nationally certified. The race occurs the second week in October of each year.
- Rentals: For those needing space for reunions, birthday parties, showers, classes, funerals, wakes, large meetings, and church congregational usage, our facility accommodates the needs of the community for temporary rental space. Our historic facility can also be rented long-term to a church congregation.
- Products: BRCO has produced 6 books, four DVDs, a CD, and sixteen art prints of historic locations in Bethel. All are available through our website or at local businesses.
- Grants: BRCO has secured grants for beautification, benevolence, food pantry, historic preservation, and rural conservation.
- Donations and Contributions: The final missing link that enables our pacesetter organization to continue to thrive and contribute is donations from individuals and businesses.
P.O. Box 1333 Waynesville, NC 28786
Preserving Yesterday Helping Today Planning for Tomorrow
Thank you for your consideration of a donation to Bethel Rural Community Organization. With your help we are able to continue the various programs we sponsor. Whether providing funds for the food pantry or other benevolence missions that support members of our community who find themselves in dire need, financing our scholarship, or sustaining any of the other projects we oversee such as preserving out water, land, rural, and historic treasures, your donation ensures our success.
BRCO is a 501 © 3 non-profit organization, making donations tax deductible.
or donate online with PayPal
Bethel Rural Community Organization
2021 Flood Relief Fund
BRCO Food Pantry